Mexican Largemouth w/ Dirty Water x Anglers Inn
DATES FOR 2021 TOPWATER DREAMS ARE SET - 5 nights & 4 days guided fishing
November 11-16th @ Lake El Salto & Lake Picachos - $2690 per angler
December 7-12th @ Lake El Salto - $2049 per angler
First off, this is a really fun trip. Whether you are new to entertaining a major fly fishing trip, or have been on many, finding the right destination can be difficult based on travel, price, and timing. The best largemouth bass fishing on the planet exists just south of the US-Mexico border beneath the beautiful Sierra Madre along Mexico's Pacific Coast outside of Mazatlan. The hospitality, topwater fishing, and single day travel make this an excellent trip for fly anglers in today's travel atmosphere.
Anglers Inn has welcomed thousands of bass fisherman over three decades, and there is not many outfitters who operate a smoother running and user friendly travel operation. We are proud to partner with Angler's Inn to offer clarity on the fly fishing perspective to these incredible fisheries.
Our love for largemouth bass fishing predates Dirty Water itself, and our experiences here are a reminder that you don't have to trot the globe to find a world class destination with outstanding hospitality.
- First and foremost, INCREDIBLE fishing mostly done with topwater techniques or just under the surface using 7-9 wt fly rods and specially designed fly patterns (Ours!)
- 100% world class hospitality and staff, from the lodges to the guides
- Two 5+ hour fishing guided fishing sessions, PER DAY with 2-3 hour siesta with massages available in between
- Historical Lake El Salto is one of the premier venues for bass fishing on the planet with a wonderful lakeside lodge
- Recently opened Lake Picachos offers incredible fishing along with cabins lakeside for guest accommodations
- Easy travel between 1.5-3 hours of flight time from 3 US cities with same day fishing available for nearly all traveler on arrival or departure day
- Most flights will be less than $600 round trip from the US if booked soon!
If our date ranges do not quite matchup, but you would like to go on this adventure, we are here to help. Let us get you booked and outfitted whether its just a couple folks, or you are looking to get a group together. For any additional details, lets chat!
email@example.com - 406-600-6732